What are cookies and what they are used for
A cookie is a small text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet) where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the site. Cookies are distinguished from each other:
- based on the person who installs them on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same site manager that the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different site, which installs cookies for the through the first site (so-called “third-party cookies”);
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user during navigation or to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas (cd ” technical cookies “);
- other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing also for the purpose of sending advertising and / or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net (so-called “profiling cookies”). Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to use them.
First and third party technical cookies and profiling cookies and / or other first and third party markers are installed through the Sites, as better described in the following tables.
How to express consent to profiling cookies
On the first visit to the Sites, the user can accept all cookies by carrying out one of the following actions:
- closing the banner by clicking on the X or “OK” present in the banner itself
- by accessing another area of the site or clicking on any element of the page (image or link) outside the banner.
On the first visit to the Sites, if he does not perform any of the actions described in the banner but, from the banner, accesses the extended information, the user can:
- deny consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link in the tables below at the bottom of the description of each cookie (called “Opt-Out”).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISABLING COOKIES FROM BROWSERS
- If you are using Internet Explorer In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”. In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- If you are using Firefox Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu Click on the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and click OK.
- If you are using Safari In the Voting Browser, select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Always set the “cookies Block” setting “and click OK.
- If you are using Google Chrome Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and control “block cookies and third-party site data”, and then click OK.
If you use any other browser, look for how to manage cookies in the browser settings. or visit this site.
WHAT COOKIES ARE Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
- TECHNICAL COOKIES
- Activities strictly necessary for operation These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access subsequent pages.
- Activity for saving preferences These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they allow you to set the language.
- Statistical and Audience Measurement Activities These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with our websites by providing us with information about the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps us to improve the performance of our websites.
- THIRD PARTY PROFILING COOKIES We make use of various suppliers who can in turn install cookies for the proper functioning of the services they are providing. If you wish to have information about these third-party cookies and how to disable them, please access the links in the tables below. Furthermore, by accessing the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte it is possible to find out about behavioral advertising as well as deactivate or activate the companies listed and who work with website managers to collect and use useful information the use of advertising.
For more information on cookies:
- Faq regarding cookies
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user has the right to access his personal data, to obtain their updating or correction if the data are incorrect and their cancellation. These rights are exercised through your own web page configuration. For the user’s convenience, we reproduce the text of art. 7, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 relating to your rights. Art. 7 – Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Right to access personal informations and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. At any time, the user may exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Controller, by sending an explicit request through the contact form on the site. Requests will be examined as soon as possible and they will be answered without delay, as required by law.
TITOLARE DEL TRATTAMENTO DEI DATI
Indirizzo email del Titolare: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION PROVIDED TO MICRODOS SRL PURSUANT TO ART.1 3 OTHE PRIVACY CODE
With respect to the information collected by the cookies installed directly by the Sites, Microdos Srl, as data controller, specifies the following:
- the data are collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the preceding tables and are processed electronically;
- with regard to “technical” cookies, as indicated above, the use of these cookies does not require the user’s prior consent since they are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Sites and the correct functioning of the Sites same. In case of removal of technical cookies through the browser settings, browsing within the Sites may not be, in whole or in part, possible;
Finally, with reference to third-party cookies, please note that the purposes of these cookies, the logic underlying their processing as well as the management of user preferences with respect to the cookies themselves are not determined and / or verified by this online space, but by the third party who provides them, as supplier and data controller, as indicated in the table above. However, regardless of whether this online space considers that the user has validly expressed his consent to the installation of cookies, including from third parties, this online space undertakes to provide support to the user who requests it – at the information of contact indicated – about how to exercise your consent / selective refusal or to delete cookies from your browser.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal data (o Data)
Any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number, constitutes personal data.
These are personal data collected automatically through the Sites, including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to the Sites, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Sites, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the system operational and IT environment of the User.
User The natural person who browses the Sites.
Interested The User to whom the Personal Data refers.