Pursuant to art. 13 e 14 European Regulation 2016/679, we inform you as follows: the company Microdos Srl, with registered office in Via Maestri del Lavoro, 5 – 02100 Rieti, VAT number 00989430574, registered with the Rieti Chamber of Commerce with number RI 60039, email email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +39 0746.229064, recognizes Microdos Srl as the controller of the data collected through the website www.microdos.net.
2. What personal informations we collect and why we collect it
Personal data is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the user. Personal data also includes anonymous information linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the user. Personal data does not include information that can be irreversibly made anonymous or grouped in such a way as to prevent us from identifying, directly or indirectly, the user. Below is a description of the types of personal data we may collect and how we can use it. Personal data we collect Depending on the products and services used, we collect different types of personal data from or about the user.
- Information provided: We collect the user’s personal data, such as name, username or e-mail address, when the user contacts us.
- Information on the use of our services and products: When the user visits our website, we can collect information on the type of device used, the device identification number, the IP address of the device, the operating system, the type of browser Internet used, usage information, diagnostic information, browsing data, session summary information, file characteristics (including photo, video, music and document characteristics), and location information from or to a computer, smartphone or other device on which the user installs or from which the user accesses our products and services. Some of this information may be automatically acquired.
- Information from third parties: The data we collect is in no way transferred to third parties. We use data provided by third parties (Google and Facebook) to activate some features (sharing buttons) or to collect statistical information useful for improving the performance of the site itself (Google Analytics).
How your personal data is used In general, we use personal data to provide, improve and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and user himself. As data controller, Microdos Srl collects, processes and determines how to process the user’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Supply, improvement and development of our products and services: We use personal data to be able to provide, improve and develop our products, services and advertising material. This includes the use of personal data for internal purposes such as data analysis, research and verification. This processing is based on our legitimate interest to offer products and services to the user and to ensure business continuity.
- Communication with the user: With the user’s explicit consent, we can use your personal data to send you marketing communications relating to products and services of Microdos Srl, to send you communications regarding your requests for information, as well as to inform you about to our policies and conditions. If the user no longer wishes to receive communications via e-mail for marketing purposes, please contact us to request withdrawal. We can use the user’s information to process and respond to their contact requests.
For all uses of the data described above that require the user’s prior consent, the user can withdraw their consent by contacting us.
- Promotion of security: We use the user’s personal data to help verify the user’s account and activity, as well as promote security, for example by checking fraud attempts and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activities. These procedures are based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the safety of our products and services.
Content incorporated by other websites Below is a list of services provided by third parties for the proper functioning of some site features or for the collection of statistical information:
3. Who we share your personal informations with
Microdos Srl normally does not share the data collected through its website with anyone.
4. How long do we keep your personal informations
Normally the data retention times are:
- contact form entries for six months
- statistics record for one year
5. Method of personal informations processing
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the Data. IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
6. What rights do you have over your personal informations
The User, as an interested party, can contact the Data Controller, at any time, without any formalities, to assert his rights, as provided for by Article 7 of the Privacy Code, which for the User’s convenience of reading is reported below in its entirety:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2 (of the Privacy Code);
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.”